This 8 hour, four modules course is an overview of how a company measures profits and how its business transactions affect its financial statements. It is designed to provide practical knowledge about the recordation of information about money in a business. Basic accounting principles, accounting reports and documents, and accounting terminology will be discussed. Participants who complete this course gain a deeper knowledge and insights into the business of accounting and develop skills to analyze hte financial health of their business and become a valuable contributor to the company’s operations and sustainability.
- The major components and financial reports of an accounting system
- Small business budgeting processes
- Payroll for small business and taxes
- Affordable health act and small business
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002