You deserve confidence in managing your company’s finances. QuickBooks is user friendly accounting software for small businesses and freelancers. Accounting software will generate reports based on data entered, such as, Accounts Receivable and Aging Reports, accounts payable to vendors, inventory balances etc. Financial statements can be generated monthly reflecting Profit and loss of the business as well as a Balance Sheet. Analysis of financial statements can help improve sales, reduce expenses and ensure that customer balances are being collected and loan covenants are being met.
QuickBooks classes are taught by a certified trainer in group sessions or can be scheduled for private consultations to personalized back office support for small businesses.
What you will learn:
- How to sufficiently set up the financials of your company
- Recording everyday transactions
- Setup a chart of accounts
- Understanding financial statements
- Online banking
- Employees’ payroll processes
- Reports for accountants tax review
- and more
Requirement: Purchase of software
Instructor: Alice Logan