Are you looking for a space start or build your business that is flexible, inspiring, and affordable?
Women Empowered for Entrepreneurial Excellence offers shared office space complete with the amenities of a full-service office, but at a fraction of the cost.
Working with others in a shared office environment, or coworking, has gained in popularity over the last few years. Networking, collaboration and being around other people creates a great environment for budding businesses.
WEEE offers open-area desks for entrepreneurs who are interested in building up a network and working with other people. Share ideas and collaborate with like-minded professionals while keeping your overhead costs down. WEEE offers both wi-fi-ready work stations and conference room areas which are ideal workspaces for consultants, work-at-home professionals, and start-ups.
WEEE Incubator Workspace includes:
- Individual workstations
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Access to conference rooms
- Printing, copying and local/long distance faxing
- Office support
- Storage options
- Priority access to WEEE workshops and programming
- Access to WEEE Business Library stocked with resources
- On-site business mentoring and coaching