Business consultants at Women Empowered for Entrepreneurial Excellence have a new tool to assist entrepreneurs in any stage of business. Growth Wheel, a visual toolkit, assists both new and existing entrepreneurs by building their businesses through a simple action-oriented process, determining which areas require their immediate focus. GrowthWheel is outcome oriented: Make Decisions, Take Action.
What is GrowthWheel?
- An alternative to the conventional business plan.
- A better way to support the decision making and action-planning that take place in all companies every day.
- A visual toolkit for dialogue, decision-making and action planning.
- It helps entrepreneurs build their businesses through a simple action oriented process.
- Stays true to the way most entrepreneurs think and work.
- Helps companies determine which areas to focus on to strengthen and grow.
- A way to establish a sense of community of people and resources around the business.
Who do we serve?
We offer advising services to all business professionals, in all industries and in whatever stage of business they are in. We have resources to help, whether it be for a new business venture or for a growing company that is struggling in a certain area. All businesses face four basic challenges; Attractive Business Concept, Strong Organization, Lasting Customer Relations, and Profitable Operations. We have the tools to determine what areas need to be focused on and addressed.
- Entrepreneurs are individuals who see a need and are ready to take the initiative to turn their idea into a reality.
- Start-Up Businesses are new businesses that are in the first three years of their lifecycle.
- Growth Businesses have been operational for more than three years and are ready to take their business to the next level.
The core message of GrowthWheel is to find the single most important areas and focus on them first. Through analysis, planning, strategy and goals, the results received when utilizing the GrowthWheel tools are decisions, actions, directions and milestones. We help a business see clearly where we need assistance with growth and what to focus on.”